Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Our goal is for all of our students to be safe and to become responsible and respectful citizens. Towards achieving a respectful and safe environment, we ask our parents and our students to adhere to the following guidelines.
- Drop-off and Pick-up Supervision is from 7:40 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each weekday, so please do not drop off students before 7:40 a.m. or leave unattended after 2:30 p.m.
- Please make arrangements with your student before school on who or where they will meet with and what time to expect you.
- Drop off and Pick-up is to be in the circle only (off Weaver lane). No one is to use the Staff parking lot as a drop off zone, or to use the residential side of Weaver Lane.
- .Students may only be picked up on the school side of Weaver Lane. Remember, residential homes are private property. We must respect our neighbors and their belongings.
- Absolutely no U-Turns on Weaver Lane. Traffic laws will be enforced by Walnut Creek and Concord Police Departments. Please note the map below for drop off and pick-up routes to and from school.
- Let’s be GOOD NEIGHBORS!! Please watch the noise level when students are coming and leaving school each day and make sure students walking respect the property of others.