Oak Grove's Vision
To ensure that all students are provided the resources and skills necessary to access knowledge in a positive and safe environment that inspires, welcomes, challenges, and allows students to reach their full potential and achieve academic and personal success.
Our Core Values
- We have a genuine belief in the abilities of our students to learn at high levels, persevere, and achieve their fullest potential
- We explore the best possible ways to help students
- We embrace and celebrateindividual differences
- We communicate among staff, students, parents, and neighbors
- Collaborationand unity
- We have initiative, dedication, and pride
- Individual and collective responsibility
- Critical thinking and creativity
Our Envisioned Future
Oak Grove is a safe place where curious children engage in learning the skills relevant for 21st Century society and life-long learning. We are a diverse and caring community that welcomes and empowers families and community members to provide the brightest future possible for all young learners.